Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fringy Fringe

August is the beginning of winter scarf season at Etsy for those of us in the northern hemisphere. It's the time when back to school shopping starts, and it also aligns nicely with Etsy's listing timeframe of 4 months (i.e. it doesn't make much sense to have winter scarves for sale during May). So this week I'm trying to find time to take photos and do the write ups for everything I crocheted over the winter. This scarf (#scarves) is probably my favorite this year with the dark purple and muted orange color combination. Plus I like my design idea on this one...an infinity scarf with fringe. I managed to make this design in another color combination as well, and I'm about 75% through a third color combination. That one might still be listed in May at the rate I'm going. ;)