Friday, September 23, 2016

A Quick Reality Check

http://acid.theboutiqueproject.com/default.htm

I  almost can't believe it, but I've FINALLY got the new shop, A Closet In Delirium (ACID), up and running! Opening a new shop is like moving into a new house. There is a definite point where you can say you are now living in a new house, but there is some initial unpacking to do, then maybe some new furniture to get, then some remodeling to get rolling, and even when you've got it just the way you want it, there's still plenty of housekeeping and maintenance to handle. I'm still in the unpacking stage with my new shop since I have so many product listings I need to add, but I can do a little of that each day...just juggle it in with all of the daily chores for my other shop.

It's been so many years in the works that it's surreal to think the doors are now open. It's still soaking in -WHEW!!!!